Rental Application & Lease Process
We’ve created an easy 7-step process to take you from love-at-first apartment-sight to pack- your-bags-you’re-moving-in. Once you’ve submitted your leasing application, we require:
- Proof of Income: Verify through pay stubs, new employment contract within the last 45 days, or notice of assessment.
- Last month’s rental deposit: A certified cheque or money order for the determined amount is required.
- Photo ID: Let’s get to know each other better. Passport or Driver’s License required.
- References: We want to hear the good stuff about you! 2 personal, non-family references and one credit reference is what we’re looking for.
- Credit Check: We’ll run a quick credit check to make sure we’re a great fit for each other.
- Processing: We’ll just need 48 hours or so to get everything set up before we put you in touch with our Resident Manager to get move-in details established.
- Renter’s Insurance: Prior to moving in (and annually), we need to verify that you hold renter’s insurance for your selected rental unit.